1. Joomla CMS Web 2.0 style Website
- Setup of cutting-edge style ecommerce website which allows you to login, add/modify products and update content pages.
- Setup of Homepage, Content pages & Contact Us page (Contact form included).
- Setup of shop categories and sub categories (Listing of products not included).
- Link the ecommerce system to your Paypal account or preferred payment method.
You will get to choose 1 of 3 premium e-commerce website templates as follows:
Comes in red, blue or green colour schemes.
Comes in orange, grey, light blue or light grey colour schemes.
Comes in green, orange or blue colour schemes.
2. Web Logo
- Styled website logo
Free for the first year ($150 per year after the free period has lapsed)
- 25 GB Web Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Email Forwards
- PHP, MySQL, Frontpage
- Optional ASP, .NET, Access
- Easy Control Panel
- Web Site Stats
- FTP File Access
- Spam & Virus Protection
- Hosted in Australia
4. Domain Name
- Your choice of either .com.au (requires ABN), .com, .net… domain name (Free for the first year and $75 per year after the free period has lapsed)
5. 12 Month Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Campaign Inclusion.
I have decided to throw in an 12 month SEO link building campaign valued at more than the asking price for this ecommerce business opportunity.
6. Access to Pet Wholesale Suppliers:
You will be given access to Australian based pet wholesale suppliers who are happy to drop ship all your orders. How does drop shipping work?
1. Customer makes an order
2. You send the customers details and products ordered to the drop-ship wholesaler
3. The wholesaler sends you an invoice for the wholesale amount including delivery charges of the products ordered
4. You make payment via bank transfer
5. The drop-ship wholesaler will package & send the goods to the customer
This means you don’t have to package and send any orders as the drop-shipping wholesaler will do all this for you.
Example: You can see an example website I setup for a client who has taken me up on this offer here: www.denosyltablets.com
If you prefer to setup an ecommerce website not related to the pet industry we can surely help you out with your requirements as this can easily be converted to cater for any type of business looking to sell online.
Total Cost: $3400.00
I am a genuine Australian business owner and will be there along the way to guide you with your new venture.
To find out more please contact me on 0431595143 or email@example.com