The following jobs are vacant currently. Don't be afraid to click away to see more about each pet related job.
For courses to qualify to work with pets in the Pet Industry click on this link Pet Courses.
If you are like most people you would rather someone do everything to help you. If you want tons of information about getting trained in the Pet Industry with training courses related to working with animals just click on this link to apply for our Pet Careers Pack.
Pet Related Jobs Available:
Riverbank Animal Hospital has a position vacant for a veterinarian for their small animal practice in Grafton NSW. Phone Dr Chris Gough to apply.
Our ideal candidate will have the following talents and attributes:
- The ability to work independently with confidence around the majority of clinical cases.
- An innate understanding of high quality patient care and a willingness to bring your experience to the practice to help further improve an already high quality reputation.
- An ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients.
- Exceptional organization, communication skills and the ability to prioritize work flow efficiently.
- A positive & friendly “can do” attitude with a sense of humor.
- A desire to continuously grow and improve yourself and develop your career and your practice to the best you can be.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary package commensurate with experience that will give you a good work life balance to enjoy the amazing surroundings.
- Support and training with technical skills, communication, personal development.
- A stimulating and interesting role.
- Commitment to your career development through continued education, including an internal “World’s Best Practice” program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews.
- Access to a support network of like-minded international professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? If so please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and an outline of your career goals to our Practice Manager.
Click for more on Riverbank Animal Hospital.
|PET RELATED SALES JOB.
PHONE KIM ON 0416 062 947
ANIMAL MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Prahran Town Hall
Permanent Full Time
The City of Stonnington Council is seeking an experienced and motivated Animal Management Officer to work with the Community to encourage and support responsible pet ownership.
As Animal Management Officer you will prepare and deliver information, education and advice to animal owners and the Stonnington community in relation to Animal Management legislation and Council policies.
Additionally, you will respond to requests, complaints and enquiries from residents, customers and staff regarding the management of animals within Stonnington.
Phone Kevin Apoltolides: 03 8290 3415
DOG WALKING SERVICE
I'm a dog lover with a passion for exercise! Looking to help those who need a helping hand walking their pet in the evenings or weekends.
In the working day, I have a professional job which is office based so I'm keen to get out and about in the fresh air and enjoy some long walks.
I've a long history of having dogs as pets.
Please contact me to discuss pricing and times.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Pet Related Jobs Available (cont.):
SALES REPRESENTATIVE | PET FOOD & ACCESSORIES
$100,000 OTE First Year
Position available due to company expansion
High staff retention rate - great culture!
What's in it for you?
OTE $100,000 First Year. On offer is a competitive base salary of $60,000 - $70,000 + Super + $15,000 Car Allowance + Commission. Along with the support of a great manager who believes in open communication and developing their staff, you will receive full product training and company orientation to assist you in setting up your territory with the best possible chance of receiving a rewarding outcome in a competitive market. This is an excellent chance to establish yourself as the face of a purely Australian owned supplier to the pet industry.
What you will be doing:
As a Sales Representative for Australia's leading Pet Care supplier, you are responsible for promoting an extensive range of Pet Toys & Accessories, Pet Nutrition, Grooming Products, First Aid Treatments and Medications to the NSW market. Your target audience includes Pet Store Owners, Store Managers, Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses and your ability to introduce the benefits of your portfolio in a competitive environment will be paramount to your success. This newly created challenge requires someone with a true passion for pets of all sizes to identify business opportunities and grow the market share across your territory. With a good understanding of retail, you will endeavour to further develop your client's business by engaging with staff at all levels and identifying key areas to enhance their business. Not confined to the office, this role offers you the opportunity to mingle with your customer's and get introduced to your product recipients - the animals themselves! This excellent opportunity is available to an enthusiastic self-starter who is truly passionate about the wellbeing of all animals.
Who you will be doing it for:
Join the team of a reputable organisation that is recognised right across Australia. Your employer is currently going through a period of substantial growth and continues to maintain its position as a leading player in the Animal Health industry. Amongst competitors, this company is renowned for staff retention rates and customer satisfaction of a quality service provision. Your employer understands the importance of positive and open communication, an energetic culture with the autonomy to make decisions in your area and they encourage their staff to actively participate in the development of the company.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Demonstrated success in Animal Health sales
- Excellent business acumen with good presentation
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in FMCG
- A self-motivated determination to succeed
- True passion for the Animal and Pet industry
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role such as Veterinary Nursing
All you have to do to apply to this exciting sales opportunity with a market leader is to submit your resume to Niamh Finnerty via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your resume ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If however you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles you can call me for a confidential chat on my direct line 02 8918 4024.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Required By Canberra Pet Care. Casual approx 20-25hrs pw. Must be available weekends.
Vet nurse or similar, own transport. Immediate start. Ph 6298 1555.
If you love animals, here are seven jobs you should consider:
- Dog Groomer Jobs
- Vet Nursing Jobs
- Dog Training Jobs
- Animal Care Attendant Jobs
- Cat Boarding Jobs
- Dog Walking Jobs
- Pet Minding Jobs